- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or information may come from data you provide directly, such as your name, email address, date of birth, or phone number, etc. (“Personal Information”), and such information as your gender, age, home address, income, etc. (“Demographic Information”), when you register an account with us, subscribe to any of our services or newsletters, respond to survey questions, requests or inquiries you make through our Site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard your information and keep it confidential and free from any loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. For example, when you enter sensitive Personal Information such as your credit card number via the Site, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Sites and do not use a password on our Sites that you would use on any other website or online service. If you discover inaccuracies or alterations in your Personal Information, or believe it to be at risk for any reason, we urge you to notify us immediately.
If you are a visitor or customer, we may use a cookie to save your settings and to provide customizable and personalized services. These cookies do not enable third parties to access any of your customer information. Additionally, be aware that if you visit other websites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable, you may be required to accept cookies.
Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you*.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
* It is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons. Additionally, any public postings made, such as reviews in forums or blogs, cannot generally be removed.